commits

date

comment

94877
by Project Collectio...
(29 downloads)
Oct 1, 2012
11:38 PM

Upgrade: New Version of LabDefaultTemplate.xaml. To upgrade your build definitions, please visit the following link: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=254563

94876
by Project Collectio...
(0 downloads)
Oct 1, 2012
11:31 PM

Checked in by server upgrade

14804
by TraumaPony
(118 downloads)
Jul 16, 2008
6:33 AM

Added a game screen class, and renamed a few controls, and based the game state on a stack of game screens.

14748
by TraumaPony
(1 download)
Jul 15, 2008
12:38 PM

Integrated the scripting engine and the hardcoded command parser

14736
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 15, 2008
7:30 AM

Added a couple of more things from xengine to later modify, and worked a lot on the console.

14729
by TraumaPony
(1 download)
Jul 15, 2008
3:17 AM

Started on a lot of stuff. I've borrowed some shaders and the sky dome model from X-Engine (www.codeplex.com/xengine), which I'll be modifying to work in CoolEngine. I've also started work on a custom model class, and made some new controls which extend from System.Windows.Forms.Control, to enable design-time layout. However, they don't work well yet. I've also started working on the mouse input handler.

14548
by TraumaPony
(1 download)
Jul 13, 2008
5:54 AM

Added some more to the scripting system, and started on the model system

14489
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 12, 2008
7:52 AM

Made the Python script importer report on the location of syntax errors.

14485
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 12, 2008
5:13 AM

Made the Python importer add dependencies to any files it may reference

14483
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 12, 2008
3:37 AM

Adding some tests and some scripting stuff.

14455
by TraumaPony
(1 download)
Jul 11, 2008
10:59 AM

Significantly improved IronPython integration.

14273
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 9, 2008
6:56 AM

Refactoring and optimising a bit

14269
by TraumaPony
(1 download)
Jul 9, 2008
5:21 AM

Worked more on the scripting engine.

14267
by TraumaPony
(1 download)
Jul 9, 2008
2:59 AM

Got binding to work properly.

14262
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 9, 2008
1:38 AM

Replacing Lua with IronPython, part two. I've got registering modules slightly working.

14176
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 8, 2008
9:52 AM

Updating IronPython to b3, part 1

14159
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 8, 2008
4:27 AM

Started on the Python scripting engine.

14152
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 8, 2008
2:49 AM

Adding the IronPython stuff to source control; I haven't added the projects yet.

14150
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 8, 2008
2:36 AM

Removed Lua.

14149
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 8, 2008
2:35 AM

The last checkin before I remove Lua

14059
by TraumaPony
(1 download)
Jul 7, 2008
8:34 AM

Bound Lua glue functions at startup.

14057
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 7, 2008
6:21 AM

Everything should be set up now.

14056
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 7, 2008
6:20 AM

14055
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 7, 2008
6:16 AM

Adding the rest, apart from the LuaInterface, as VS is fucked up

14054
by TraumaPony
(0 downloads)
Jul 7, 2008
6:15 AM

Adding the Lua library